Wednesday 4 December 2013

Sausage Pasta Bake (by G)

Part 12 in my series on why sausages should be eaten at every opportunity...

Biggs was not home for dinner tonight so I thought I'd have sausages again - this time with pasta.

First I fried off a lot of pork chipolatas, then I ate most of them.  Then I fried some garlic, added passata, a whole bag of spinach, some cooked irregular Asian rice noodles, basil and the remaining sausages in chopped up form.  All of this went into a loaf tin and I topped it with parmesan and oven baked it for half an hour (along with some garlic bread).

I wasn't really that hungry when dinner was ready (on account of the sausages I'd already eaten). It was not too bad I guess - it was a struggle to get it down so it is hard for me to judge.



No comments: