Thursday 26 December 2013

Sausagaes and Salad (by Biggs)

When we did the Christmas shopping we knew there would be plenty of leftovers but still thought we should get something for Boxing Day dinner. A sausage sizzle was the obvious choice.

Annetta was in the mood for something a bit fresher so she whipped up a salad to go with the beef and pork sausages. For those of you interested in G's sausage consumption the eating ratios were as follows:

Annetta ate 0% of the sausages
Joss ate 25% of the sausages
Biggs ate 25% of the sausages
G ate 50% of the sausages

1 comment:

G said...

I didn't have any of the salad - technically it had run out before I got to it - but I wasn't rushing to get my fill because there were a plethora of sausages and I love sausages. I had them on bread with fried onion and some sauce because that is how nature intended them.