Friday 17 January 2014

Mini Hot Dogs (by Biggs)

We've done pretty well with vegetables and salads this year (comparatively) so I decided it was time for a sausage sizzle reward, just like on election day.

I had planned to use small dinner roles and little chipolatas but couldn't find dinner rolls in our suburb and sure as hell wasn't going to leave our suburb on my day off. Instead I just bought normal bread rolls and larger Irish chipolatas.

I halved the bread rolls, slathered them with mild English mustard, filled them with some fried onion and jalapeno, added a chipolata and topped them with some tomato sauce. They were excellent.

For our second round G and I free-styled. Well, G free-styled, I had mine exactly the same way. He trialed his with mayo and parmesan which I can only assume was weird.

1 comment:

G said...

A few mini hotdogs sure do go down well at the end of a long week.

Sausages!