Wednesday 29 January 2014

Spicy Baked Sausage and Noodle Hotdogs (by G)

Biggs is dining out for this evening so I decided to make something a bit experimental in case it didn't turn out too well - also, I had some sausages left over from last night so I had to use them up.

I ran a little groove into the top of the sausages and filled them with a mix of chilli red bean paste, sriracha, sugar and Worcestershire sauce then oven baked them along with some frozen packet chips for a while.  When they were just about done I boiled up some Mi Goering Spicy flavoured noodles (along with some spring onion I chopped up yesterday but didn't use).

The noodles and sausages went onto soft while hotdog rolls and the chips went on the side topped with some more sriracha and mayonnaise.

Turns out noodles are excellent on hotdog rolls - unlikely as it is for me to admit, but the sausages were probably surplus to requirements.

No comments: