Saturday 8 February 2014

Pork and Vegetables (by Biggs)

Tonight I chose the lazy option (again) and decided on a fried pork chop and some vegetables in oyster sauce for dinner. I fried a pork chop then some vegetables in oyster sauce.

More specifically the vegetables were carrot, broccolini and pak choy. I'd also planned to use capsicum but freaked out at the last minute that there were too many vegetables.....a common fear of mine. To be honest the capsicum would have been a great addition.

In the end I accidentally overcooked the vegetables and according to our smoke alarm I also overcooked the pork.

I might have overdone the oyster sauce a little because most of it ended up all over my dress.

1 comment:

G said...

Pork is the finest of all the chops and oyster a king among sauces so this dinner was easy to like. Happily salty with equal quantities meat and vegetables, just as nature intended.