Wednesday 26 November 2014

Garbage Fries (by G)

I'm sick of spending money - every time I make dinner I end up spending $20 or $30 at the supermarket on my why home from work, and with Biggs away that means I'm doing that every night. During the day I decided to take a break from the super market and just use whatever I had at home (I knew I had oven fries so I was not too worried). Garbage fries are a great way to use stuff up.

My fries are flavoured with some coriander Biggs left with me, some caramelised shallot and garlic, a three cheese blend from a packet, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, sriracha, tomato sauce and mayonnaise.

I wasn't prepared for how delicious these fries were - savoury good. That is not to say that a little bacon would not have gone astray.

No comments: