Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Special! (by Biggs)

It's Christmas Special time on the blog, in real life even...also in my heart and in my mind, but mainly in my stomach. I've never been in a house so calm in the lead up to Christmas dinner. I barely saw someone in the kitchen so I'm really not quite sure where all this food came from. Perhaps all the legwork happened while I was down at the beach. I really appreciate the hard work that someone must have put in at some stage.

Sadly, I forgot to take a photo of Mike's shit hot chili and garlic prawns but the rest of the menu you can check out below. 

Baked ham, chicken, roast beef, a whole salmon in Asian marinade, haloumi salad, potato bake. All very amazing. 



If you'd like to see what that all looks like all on one plate it looks a little something like this...


I really can't articulate exactly how magic dinner was. I guess you just had to be there. Your loss if you weren't. 


No comments: