Tuesday 16 December 2014

Mushroom Tortillas (by G)

Well, I'm pretty much out of non-meat tortilla ideas. Mushrooms are a meat substitute so I fried some slices of those up then added paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and some fake chicken stock.

I was going to avocado wih dinner but when I went to get one at the supermarket there was a lady who had fondled all of them and told me that none of them were ripe - I fondled the ripest looking one, it was rock hard. I decided the lady was a good judge of avocado ripeness so went avocadoless.

Instead of avocado I melted some three cheese blend cheese onto some packet tortialls, added the mushrooms and topped with some finely chopped jalapeno, coriander and spring onion.

As unlikely as it would seem these tortillas were cheesy delicious. I liked them and ate a considreable quantity.





No comments: