Wednesday 3 December 2014

Vegetarian Flat Noodles (by Biggs)

Last night I had a shit vegetarian stir fry. Tonight I had an awesome vegetarian stir fry. 

My work colleague (that I'm traveling around regional Queensland with) and I decided it was time for dinner out together instead of in our respective hotel rooms glued to our respective work laptops. We also decided we had earned a beer. 

Thai food and Singhas were the plan and we found a place near the Cairns esplanade promisingly called "Cafe Thailand". 

The staff were incredibly enthusiastic which was refreshing. Dinner was great, veges and tofu in a dark sweet soy sauce. The entree arrived quite late so I got to have a dessert of curry puffs. I think I might have to encorporate more curry puff desserts into my lifestyle. 

No comments: