Thursday 18 December 2014

Mushroom and Vege Mee Frittata (by G)

I kind of figured this one would not turn out to be a feast for the eyes - no matter though.

In-case you were wondering, what you see below is a frittata of caremelised little tomatoes, fried onion and mushrooms mixed with Vege Mee instant noodles and set with a few eggs. I included the noodle flavourings in the mix - one of the liquid sachets contained something like molasses, which was unusual, and the dehydrated vegetable sachet had some very powerfull dreid seaweed.  I added some dried tarragon (by mistake) and some dried parsley (they look very simmilar).

When the frittata was done I turned it out and topped it with spring onions (because I had a couple handy), sriracha and a blob of oyster sauce.

I must say, this was one of my more unusual creations flavour wise. I was tasty and filling though.

No comments: