Monday 8 December 2014

Packet Indian 2 (by G)

I've been thinking about curry puffs since Biggs mentioned having them for dessert the other day. I knew from getting packet Indian about a week ago that the spice store at the shopping centre had jumbo boxes of vegetable samosas so I decided to get a box.  Curry puffs alone do not make a meal so I also got a boil-in-bag packet of Pav Bhaji (it was also a bit of a back-up incase the electricity went off again as another big storm hit Brisbane).

I really should have cooked some rice this time because the Pav Bhaji is just a kind of sauce with no substance and I didn't even get any bread to mop it up. It was tasty nevertheless, as were the samosas - I ate 8 of them which only leaves me 17 left for snacking on (it was a really big box).

No comments: