Thursday 6 June 2013

Pizza Delivery (By G)

I'm tired tonight and Biggs is not home for dinner so I decided to have the local pizzeria deliver me a couple of Italian pies and some chicken wings.

As you can see below, the result was spectacular - a vibrant Supreme pizza with mushroom, capsicum, various kinds of what may be meat, something orange in colour that I can not identify and (how exotic) pineapple.  Paired with the Supreme is a Pork BBQ Meatlovers pizza. I requested the chef substitute BBQ sauce for regular tomato sauce and s/he did just that.  Lovingly topped with dry brown lumps of what is presumably pork but could well be dog, circles of unnaturally red protein, vaguely bacony looking stips of grey and cheese product.

The chicken wings were excellent - certainly the brownest I've ever tasted.

Domino's slogan is 'The Pizza Delivery Experts' and (disregarding the fact that the delivery guy got lost and I had to leave the house to find him - and assuming what was delivered was pizza) they certainly did deliver.


No comments: