Thursday 6 June 2013

Thai Patcharin (by Biggs)

Tonight I went to the Multicultural Development Association's Lantern Parade Walk for Refugees. It was most excellent. On the way home I picked up a Pad Ki Mao from Thai Patcharin. It was also most excellent.

Usually hardly anyone is in this restaurant but given the Greek Tavern next door is closed for renovations it was pumping making me feel more confident to order some take-away. I was really in the mood for Thai tonight so even though I meant to order a rice noodle dish, but mistakenly ordered a egg noodle dish, I was most satisfied. I perfectly paired dinner with a tallie of Coopers.

Interesting that both G and I went with a take away option this evening but a Domino's down-spiral was bound to happen at some stage. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

It's a long weekend this weekend so stay tuned for a further descent.

No comments: