Wednesday 30 October 2013

Death Tortillas (by G)

I was prepping for dinner last night and realised, shock horror, it was Tuesday and I was not prepping tortillas. "*Naughty Word*", I said, "I completely forgot it was Tuesday".

Hopefully I rectified that tonight.  There are at least 3 reasons for tonight's combo. We still have a sirloin steak glut, I've never had blue cheese on a tortilla and I'm lazy.

The laziness led to packet tortillas. I fried up some coarse chopped sirloin steaks, red capsicum, red onion, garlic powder, cumin and paprika. Baby endive for healthfulness. Blue cheese out of curiosity.

These were pretty good tortillas, not enough meat and probably too much cheese... so much cheese... there's a bulge in my pants and it's not because I'm happy to see you.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

These tortillas made me happy. I think I might be high on blue cheese. I feel like the baby endive may have failed at its job of healthfulness.