Thursday 3 October 2013

Potato and Chorizo Frittata (by G)

I has been way too long since I last had chorizo so I decided to get some into me today before I died of a flavour deficiency.

I didn't follow too much of a recipe for this frittata just boiled off some thick cut potato slices, added them to a small pan with fried slices of chorizo, caramalised onion and sage, Parmesan cheese and a bunch of whisked eggs.  After frying on the stove top and under the grill I popped it into the oven to make sure the egg was cooked through.  For a side I made a simple salad of cucumber, tomato and shallot.

The frittata was pretty good, it could have used a bit more chorizo - problem is, I decided to have a little quality check on the chorizo when I got it home and inadvertently ate one of the two I was going to use for dinner.


No comments: