Wednesday 5 March 2014

Bolognase and Blue Cheese (by G)

Biggs was originally going to be elsewhere for dinner tonight but plans changed. I was originally just going to have spaghetti and bolognaise and parmesan but, as Biggs was going to be home I decided to make a bit more effort.

Not much more effort as it turns out - the bolognaise was already made (beef mince, lots of vegetables) so I got some fancy multi coloured pasta in a variety of shapes and made a blue cheese sauce for topping (just a white sauce with a deadly amount of blue cheese melted into it).  I also sprinkled some dried parsley on top for colour.

I was pretty pleased with it - like baby food for grown-ups.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

This was awesome awesome. Exactly what I felt like. Teamed with a glass of wine this dinner made life better.