Saturday 29 March 2014

Chicken Enchilda (by Biggs)

Partido Night at La Cantina Mexicana tonight to celebrate my friend Leigh's upcoming nuptials. 

We were plied with spiced buttery corn and sangria on arrival as well as tiaras, glowstick bracelets, glittery confetti and bubbles. If that doesn't say Partido I don't know what does. 

For dinner I ordered Enchiladas which were served with picante rice and pineapple salsa. Very tasty. I also ordered a stuffed jalepeno which was mistakenly served as sliced jalepenos but added a nice bit of zing to dinner. 

Later when the error was realised I was delivered my stuffed jalepeno which was excellent - stuffed with a nice spicy beef mix. 

Any restaurant that has a chili in a sombrero as it's logo and serves it's meals with a little paper Mexican flag is okay by me. 

No comments: