Thursday 27 March 2014

Sausage Salad (by G)

This was an idea I was saving for some time when Biggs was away, but I'm a bit under the weather at the moment so I decided to shift it to today because it didn't take a lot of effort.  Biggs kindly offered to take over my cooking night but I figured I had it covered.
 
I fried off some sausages, boiled some eggs then cut them and stacked them on a plate with some olives, capers, gherkins (for crunch) and some laughing cow cheese triangles - with a bread roll on the side for filler. The roll was not all that necessary because the whole salad came to about 2 kilos - but with a combo like that it was laughing all the way to my belly.
 
I don't think Biggs enjoyed this dinner because she didn't finish all of hers.

 


1 comment:

Biggs said...

G always has good dinner when I'm out which pisses me right off so I'm pleased he was too ill to deal with a plan tonight. Tasty tasty tasty.

In my defence I only offered to cook dinner tonight so G didn't mucus in my dinner....but, dinner was so good I don't care what diseases it came with.

In my next defence I did finish dinner except the olives. I have never experienced olives with such a neutral flavour and soft texture. Indelibly bad.

Dinner, fantastic. Laughing cow cheese on a magic roll....magic.

I also like that dinner has resulted in us having an internet search history featuring the question "do girl cows have horns?".