Sunday 9 March 2014

Chicken BLT (by Biggs)

Tonight I headed to the suburbs to hang out with my friends Cam and Liz. Cam considers himself a bit of a BLT sensei so it was no surprise they were served up for dinner tonight. I've got to be honest, they were pretty good. Excellent cook on the bacon, made with fancy tiger loaf, served with potato wedges. There was some debate on how many meats should be served on a sandwich but at least two sounds about right to me.

I was pretty impressed with Cam's knife skills on the chicken breast. We've all got a specific way of tackling the slice on a chicken breast and I thought I had it pretty down pat but after seeing the way Cam approached it (halved, then the large part cut sideways through the center before slicing) I realised I have much to learn.

If you're an avid reader of the blog and recall chicken BLTs being featured not so long ago you would be right. Feel free to relive the experience here: Chicken BLT

No comments: