Friday 28 March 2014

Cheesy Pork and Pepper Sandwich (by Biggs)

I spent today down the coast visiting a friend so by the time I got home I was under the pump to get dinner on the table by the appointed hour.

Pork and peppers are a great combination so I thought if I combined them and jammed the mix into a long (long) roll it would work out a-okay. We appear to have run out of salt so I dosed the pork mix up with some MSG instead.

I also had some cheese to use up so grated it and mixed it through once everything was cooked. I popped the lot in the oven so the bread would warm through. Success.

The roll was so long I couldn't fit it all in the photo. A happy problem.

1 comment:

G said...

I ate the whole thing without pausing to consider the flavour profile. In hindsight it was most excellent. Food with vivid orange oil oozing out of them so often are.