Saturday 7 June 2014

Noodles with the Lot (by G)

With Biggs off eating BBQ tonight I decided to go to as little effort as possible with dinner and use as many things as I could find in a noodle dish.

The noodles were ramen (allegedly) but had a texture more like thin udon noodles.  The noodles had the following flavourings:

- Red and Green fresh chilli
- Cabbage
- Kim Chi
- Brown Onion
- Coriander
- Spring Onion
- Chilli Sauce
- Ginger
- Ketjap Manis
- Soy Sauce
- Red Korean Hot Bean Paste

I'm sure there were some other things. In fact I recall that I forgot to add ginger while cooking so added some grated stuff at the end of cooking resulting in a strong raw ginger flavour. Despite that this was a pretty flavourful dinner - something like very, very spicy tinned spaghetti.

No comments: