Monday 9 June 2014

Ham, Cheese, Pickles and Chip Toasted Sandwich with Chips (by Biggs)

I asked G to make a key ingredient suggestion for this public holiday Monday and he went with 'chips'. I immediately turned to the internet to ask for suggestions of 'recipes with chips'. It suggested a few wacky things so I went with what seemed the most palatable - toasted sandwiches with chips on them. The internet told me to use crisps but I thought fries would be better. But to be on the safe side I served the sandwiches with crisps.

Not sure what else to say. The order was fairly critical to the success of this meal I think. It was cheese, ham, pickles, chips, cheese.

1 comment:

G said...

This was an awesome toasted sandwich. The chips and cheese together gave the whole sandwich a butteriness that was very pleasant. The pickles perfectly complimented the other ingredients. All in all, very successful.