Sunday 29 June 2014

Lamb Burgers with Beetroot Salsa (by Biggs)

This dinner was what I had planned earlier in the week and I'm now glad it was saved for a Sunday night. It was a bit special....what with the lamb and all.

This recipe came from one of the Delicious cook books and I was drawn to it because I like burgers and it looked easy. It also seemed promising because it had lots of flavours. The lamb was mixed with mint, parsley, garlic, onion and cumin. The beetroot salsa was flavoured up with coriander, onion, lemon and more cumin.

I was disappointed that the goat cheese didn't really melt on top, it also wasn't very salty but neither G were too phased by the time we were scarfing the burgers down.

1 comment:

G said...

I liked these burgers. They had a good bun to patty to cheese to salsa púrpura ratio.