Friday 13 February 2015

Chicken and Deli Platter Burger (by G)

I'm going to make a concerted effort to make a concerted effort with dinner from now on, but not tonight. Inspired by the platter the night before I decided to do a deli platter on a burger with chicken.

The chicken was just some pre-cut schnitzel chicken that I griddled up then seasoned with some black salt Biggs gave me for my birthday. The black salt gave the chicken a very odd look.

To a burger bun I then added 4 types of cheese from a cheap cheese platter they sell at the supermarket (cheddar, smoked, Swiss and some kind of pepper cheese), I also added some gypsy ham, two types of salami, tomato slices and a sriracha/Caesar dressing mix (I couldn't find any mayonnaise in the fridge).  Potato royales on the side - what could be better. A lot of things, actually, but it was okay.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

Oh yes, this was good.

Normally people pick pieces of salad off burgers that they're not too keen on. I ended up having to pick of pieces of cheese to avoid an immediate heart attack.