Tuesday 24 February 2015

Enchiladas (by Biggs)

A big couple of days at work and I flew in from Townsville with only enough time for a quick beer before I had to get started on dinner.

I chose one of those Mexican meals in a box which in fact only came with corn tortillas and a sauce. I mixed the sauce through some pork mince with onion, a grated zucchini, a couple of chilies and some paprika.

The mix was rolled into the tortillas, topped with the leftover mince well as sour cream and cheese then baked for a while. The cheese didn't crisp up so G suggested the grill. Man, that thing is amazing. Crisped it up in no time.

I served it with salad only because I had a bag of lettuce in the fridge.....not a memorable salad.

1 comment:

G said...

I'll say what I always say when Biggs makes chicken enchiladas:

"Despite whatever difficulties Biggs may have encountered in preparing this dinner she came through with the goods.

It was a nice change to have a tortilla recipe with a creamy flavour and texture".