Sunday 8 February 2015

Pizza (by Biggs)

A couple of years ago we went through a bit of a bad time where we were very regularly having take away pizza every Monday. And when I say bad it was actually pretty good.....but very bad.

Anyhow, there's a bit of a risk we're heading back down that path on the evenings I'm in charge of dinner....starting tonight.

I did at least order pizzas from one of the higher quality local pizza purveyors and it was pretty good. We had a chicken and bacon, a capricciosa, some chicken wings and blue cheese garlic bread. All quite tasty.

I particularly appreciated the convenience of not cooking after a weekend that involved a little more beer than a weekend should.

1 comment:

G said...

Biggs is big into Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's 'Three good things on a plate'. Pizza, chicken wings and cheesy bread are about the best three things on any plate.

The cheesy bread was a revelation, who knew bread could be 50% cheese? Now that I know that I feel I must insist upon it.