Wednesday 4 February 2015

Three Good Things on a Plate....and Pork (by Biggs)

Now, I don't want this title to indicate that pork is not a good thing. Pork is always a good thing. But, I thought I'd give another one of Hugh's Three Good Things on a Plate a crack....and, add pork.

I'd already spent ALL my money on bills and booze this fortnight so wasn't sure how to afford dinner tonight. Then I remembered Hugh's Three Good Things on a Plate. Surely I could afford three things. Especially if I chose the three cheapest things Hugh had on offer - broccoli, eggs and garam masala. I didn't actually have to buy garam masala so I bought budget pork instead.

The sauce was a slow cook of butter, garlic and garam masala. Perfect with eggs....as most things are.

1 comment:

G said...

I like eggs with dinner - I don't think I've had them paired with garam masala before. Upon reflection this is probably the most garam masala I've had in one sitting.