Saturday 21 February 2015

Bacon and Cheese Roll (by G)

I was expecting it to rain so I planned a wholesome rainy day meal for today. Just some home baked bread, grilled bacon, two types of cheese (gouda and Swiss) and some tomato (because I had it)... and a hash brown.

I was originally going to have a side of chips, then I discovered they sell hash browns in packets now - I was going to serve the hash browns on the side until I discovered they were the same size as the bread.

Unfortunately the rain did not come to the party - and I didn't load the rolls up with enough bacon.  I also forgot that I was going to add some fried eggs to the rolls, probably a good thing I forgot - that could have become messy.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

Bread bread bread! Very good bread! I like this phase in G's cooking life.