Thursday 28 August 2014

Ham and Chorizo Omelette? (by G)

Darn, I was hoping the photo would look better. Biggs was out to dinner tonight so I was planning to use up some left-overs from last night. There was ham and eggs and cheese, naturally I planned an omelette or two.

Initially I fried some ham, shallot and garlic for one omelette, for the other omelette I fried ham, shallot, garlic and some red chilli.

When it came to cooking time I discovered that I only had two eggs, I tried to filtch more from Biggs' stash but when I opened one it was quite brown. From that point on I decided to have just one omelette with all the fillings. I also decided to add some Asian greens.

After adding the eggs to the filling I topped the egg mix with left-over cheese slices then tried to form the whole lot into an omelette shape.

This dinner was not much of a success, the sriracha, okonomiyaki sauce, and dried parsley flakes helped. As did the pre-butter-and-garlic primed bread roll which I toasted.

No comments: