Wednesday 6 August 2014

Mac and Cheese (by Biggs)

G banned us from eating mac and cheese a while back because I almost killed us through cheese consumption one time too many with my secret recipe. It's an awesome recipe.

I took it upon myself to lift the ban tonight and cooked that awesome recipe. Mainly it's some mac and some cheese with bacon, onion, parsley. I just realised I forgot to add garlic but instead just added some more cheese and a touch of crumbed bread.

The best bit about this dinner is that I scored myself a $1 bag of onions from the grocery store.

1 comment:

G said...

Once again I have eaten my weight in macaroni and cheese - ban reinstated.

Actually, this version was much lighter and less greasy that many we have had in the past... it is still a not a good idea to eat any kind of food by-the-kilo.