Tuesday 12 August 2014

Southwestern Chicken Quesidillas (by Biggs)

When I bought the Old Bay Seasoning a while back I thought it could definitely be incorporated into a tortilla meal and was pleased to discover this recipe on their website. It was originally a shrimp recipe but  I couldn't face shrimp guts today so went with chicken breasts instead.

Inside the quesidillas was onion, capsicum, chicken, cheese and a lot of old bay seasoning......after all, we have half a kilo to get through.

I was disappointed that they didn't get very crispy in the oven but they sure got salty. G was suspicious of the guacamole.....as he should have been. It was in fact just avocado dip.

1 comment:

G said...

These were some pretty good quesidillas - salty certainly. I drank liters of water after this dinner to regain my salinity balance, I blame myself for that after eating my weight in quesidillas.