Saturday 23 August 2014

Himalayan Cafe (by Biggs)

Fi, Dan and I went out for afternoon beers with our friends Ria and John today and after many pints at Green Beacon we headed to the Himalayan Cafe to line our stomachs in preparation for more beer, wine and gin.

This Nepalese restaurant is one of my favourites but it's been a while since I've been so was super happy when I heard Ria had booked dinner here. Now, I'm not entirely sure what we actually had for dinner because we outsourced the decision making to Ria. The entree was little dumplings and some flat meat pastry thing. They were both delicious.....I would have been happy with another four servings.


Then dinner was a bean thing, a lamb thing and a chicken thing. All excellent. I particularly like the chicken. The savoury, creamy sauce was amazing. Sorry for the lack of detail and poor photography but the beer had really kicked in by this stage.

No comments: