Thursday 28 August 2014

Lefkas (by Biggs)

Bonnie and I decided to head out for a cheap and cheerful dinner tonight and it didn't take us long to chose Lefkas as our venue, it took even less time to chose to share a platter of goodness for dinner.

The platter had halloumi, breads, tzatziki, lamb, chicken, calamari and octopus. It was, unsurprisingly, DELICIOUS! I could eat buckets and buckets of their calamari and their octopus. I suspect the secret ingredient is salt. I was also quite satisfied that the only use they could find for kale was to use it as a bed on which to serve up all the fried goodness.


Oh yeah, we also had some saganaki - fried goat's milk cheese - it was sensational.  I hope we go back really soon - it's likely since it's a 5 minute walk from my house.

No comments: