Thursday 8 August 2013

Calamari and Chips (by Biggs)

I was feeling pretty good about life this afternoon so decided to celebrate with one of my favourite takeaways - Leefkas.

Unfortunately, I immediately had buyers remorse about spending money when I'm meant to be saving. Then the wait was long and there were some super irritating drunk chicks waiting for takeaway at the same time as me. It really harshed my mellow.

But, once I got back to my comfy couch with my beer and tasty takeaway I was immediately rejuvenated. Leefkas put something magical in the batter for the calamari....I think it might be salt. They also seem to use some sort of giant, deep-sea squid. The calamari rings were HUGE.

Satisfied.

PS: I'm well aware it's been a while since vegetables. I'll look into rectifying that soon.

No comments: