Monday 19 August 2013

Spaghetti with Broccoli (by Biggs)

A shockingly vegetarian few days I know but tonight's dinner was quite acceptable. Spaghetti, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, broccoli, parmesan. It really could have done with some chilli but I had no fresh and was too scared I'd overdo it with dried chilli. 

The internet and co. says some pretty harsh things about broccoli:

"If I could uninvent anything I would uninvent Hitler's Mum, guns and broccoli" - Dominic Monaghan

"I do not like broccoli. And, I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And, I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli" - George H W Bush

"Newman, you wouldn't eat broccoli if it was deep-fried in chocolate sauce" - Jerry Seinfeld

But, I like it. I like broccoli. You can quote me on that if you like. 



No comments: