Thursday 25 September 2014

Calamari (by Biggs)

Well, this was not the plan.

Bonnie and I had the idea to head to the 'Thank Truck it's Thursday" food truck markets down in Fish Lane tonight alas just before our meeting time the sky exploded, the streets started flooding and outdoor eating suddenly didn't seem too appealing. The plan was swiftly canned and instead we both stayed firmly planted on our respective couches.

Because I hadn't planned to cook tonight I certainly wasn't in the mood so instead I ordered some calamari and pita bread from my local Greek Taverna.

IT. WAS. EXCELLENT. 

The only unfortunately thing is this was going to be my post-boozy-Saturday-afternoon dinner plan so I'll have to come up with a new take away idea for Saturday night.....perhaps Indian?

No comments: