Saturday 27 September 2014

Sapporo Autumn Fest 2 (by G)


Back to the park for Autumn Fest take two. Only a half hearted effort this time because I had spent most of the day eating (huge oyster, scallop sashimi, live shrimp at the fish market - chicken and pork on rice and fried chicken at the Sapporo Autumn Fest set up by the station).
 
I was pretty full after the sausage lollypop and bacon on sticks shown below - the were both excellent, but I decided I could probably fit a burger in as well. The burger was okay - the cheese got lost a bit, which is a shame.  After the burger it started to sprinkle with rain and my Gazzy senses told me it was going to pour with rain at any moment and being stuck in the rain with a crowd of several hundred people was not ideal - so I retired to a bar a couple of blocks away and had a couple of beers and some not very good whiskey.
 
It didn't end up raining in the end but I was content after a belly full of meat and booze.




No comments: