Friday 5 September 2014

Pork and Peri Peri (by Biggs)

I decided to half-arse dinner tonight because I was very tired. Well, it wasn't a decision exactly, dinner pretty well just half-arsed itself.

I bought some pork loin chops to fried up.....and fried them up.

Then I just cooked up some potatoes from a packet and found some left over frozen veges in the freezer to use.

I was feeling pretty good about using up the veges so scoured the newly cleaned and tidied fridge (thanks G!) for something else that could be used up. I found some peri peri sauce that had been loitering around in there for a while so served the rest of that up with dinner too. It was surprisingly hot....for me.

1 comment:

G said...

792The pork chops were awesome! I liked the combo with the peri peri sauce.

I wouldn't say it was too hot (for me) but it was quite deliciously hot.

Once the non-potato vegetables were out of the way dinner was gravy.