Thursday 29 January 2015

Life of Pi (by Biggs)

G came up with a whacky idea the other day. He decided we should play Dinner Charades....miming the title of a book, movie or song through food. An added twist was that the other person wouldn't know what night they would be a participant in the game. Any one dinner presented during the next two week period could potentially be a Dinner Charade.

I chose tonight. I actually thought I'd be pretty safe and that G would have forgotten he ever came up with this idea. But, the second I presented dinner he exclaimed "American Pie?!!". He was wrong but it was a pretty good guess. I gave him a couple of clues but he timed out when he finished his last bite. I win!!

Dinner was a chicken and egg pie. So, obviously, chicken and egg pie was Dinner Charades for Life of Pi. Chicken and egg = Life, Pie = Pi. Life of Pi.

Now, 95% of the credit for this genius idea has to go to Bonnie. I was just going to make a pie with lots of things in it but she suggested the chicken and egg thing. It sounded a bit gross initially but I found a good recipe on the Internet. Chicken, boiled eggs, peas, corn, cheese and cream of chicken soup.

1 comment:

G said...

Well done Bonnie - you stumped me. Chicken and Eggs in one pi? Yes please.