Saturday 31 January 2015

Tandoori Chicken (by Biggs)

I was keen for something simple and delicious tonight and what's more simple and delcious than chicken and tandoori paste from a jar?
I marinated the chicken in yoghurt and tandoori paste for most of the day and dumped it in the oven. Served with rice and a cucumber and tomato salad dinner should have been pretty good.

The cookery on the rice was great alas, the cookery on the chicken was not. It turns out if you leave small cuts of chicken in the oven for an hour it gets very, very dry.

G didn't complain but he also didn't compliment me on my magic plating skills so I don't know what to trust anymore.

1 comment:

G said...

I like chicken jerky and am ambivalent to plating. There was a good amount of spice in the tandoori sauce. The cucumber was my second favourite thing on the plate, soothing after the spicy chicken.