Thursday 15 January 2015

Potato, Halloumi and Asparagus (by Biggs)

I knew I was going to make something with halloumi and asparagus tonight. I also thought a griddle pan might be involved and bacon would most likely feature. But, when I was looking for inspiration today I disovered a series of Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall recipes in The Guardian called "Three Good Things on a Plate".

The three good things on this plate are potatoes, asparagus and halloumi, all oven-roasted with garlic and served with a squeeze of lemon.

My new pepper grinder got a good workout tonight too. It's a bit squeaky.... just like roasted halloumi.

1 comment:

G said...

Potatoes good, Halloumi good, asparagus good. Those are three good things on a plate - the story checks out.

If it could have been extended to 4 good things my vote for the other thing would be bacon.