Saturday 2 November 2013

Ham and Coleslaw Rolls (by Biggs)

I had a different plan for dinner but then decided I was too lazy to make anything that would take longer than 5 minutes to make. It's been super hot lately and I've been craving ham and coleslaw rolls so went with that.

The coleslaw was just from a packet with mayonnaise mixed through. I spread hot English mustard on one side of the roll and wholegrain mustard on the other side. Then I filled the rolls with some shaved leg ham and the packet mayonnaise.

I overdid the hot English mustard on G's rolls resulting in him coughing and spluttering his way through dinner.....he's a bit weak like that.

I served it with pretzels because I like pretzels.

1 comment:

G said...

This is a flashback to childhood - I guess Mum sometimes didn't feel much like cooking either. I can handle hot, hot English mustard is a whole different kind of hot - it just about killed me... but didn't. And isn't that all you can ask from a meal.