Thursday 28 November 2013

Lobster Gnocchi (by Biggs)

Tonight I had my Book Club Christmas Break-up Dinner Party and ate lobster.....yep.

Dinner was at a local Italian restaurant that I believe has featured on this blog before. It was excellent. A handsome waiter sold me on the special of Lobster Gnocchi (translated and paraphrased for your convenience) and I was pretty satisfied with my choice. 

Tiny little gnocchi with big chunks of soft garlic and little bits of lobster.....including shell - but that's how you know it's not from a can. 

It was excellent. I'm not actually sure I've ever had lobster before....I like it. Next time I might even eat a whole one. 

In the spirit of Christmas, here's a crappy food-related cracker joke from the evening: 

Q: Why was 6 scared of 7? 
A: Because 7 8 9. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still cranky your Saturday breakfast spoiled my chances of second fried chicken.