Friday 29 May 2015

Mac and Cheese (by Biggs)

This afternoon I headed out with some work folk for drinks. We specifically went to a place with food - burgers, po' boys, shrimp and the like. There were pork hock nuggets which were very tempting but they were a bit of a theme down in Melbourne and I have to acknowledge that my holiday is over. So, I went with the mac and cheese. I think anything else on the menu would have been a better choice. It was super bland. It allegedly had truffle of some description in it but I sure couldn't find any evidence of it.

I'm not sure why the mojito look so lurid green in the photo. It sure was refreshing on this Summery day we're having in Brisbane.

Oh, there also may have been a midnight pizza order but if there's no photographic evidence then it didn't happen!

No comments: