Wednesday 13 May 2015

Pork Yiro (by Biggs)

I forgot a great number of things today. Related to dinner, I forgot two things:

1) I forgot it was Vegetarian Wednesday, and

2) I forgot to take a photo of dinner

How did that happen? I've taken a photo of dinner at least every second night for TWO years and tonight I forget? Fortunately I've had this exact dinner before on the blog so was able to replicate a photo. Please note: the pork yiros in this photo is a paid actor, dramatisation may not have happened.

I was doing some training in Ipswich this evening so had the opportunity to try some Ipswichian cuisine. Unsurprisingly, instead, I chose to skedaddle back to Brisbane as quickly as possible. I had $9.90 in my wallet and a pork yiros from Leekfas is $9.90. A coincidence? I think not. I always had this in mind for dinner. They're fucking delicious, the pork is incredible and the litres of yoghurt garlic sauce they put on that thing cleanses your soul of all evils from the work day.

No comments: