Friday 15 May 2015

Lamb and Pasta (by Biggs)

All that whiskey and meat last night left me feeling fairly ordinary today...in the sort of way where I may have turned up an hour late for work. But, it's my last day before holidays so no one seemed to mind.....or even notice. I decided at about this stage that there was no fucking way I was going to cook dinner tonight and Indian take-away would be the solution.

But, throughout the day I was feeling a little more positive about life. By the time the work day was over and I was officially on holidays I was so happy I decided I could even tackle cooking....provided there was more whiskey. More whiskey was sought and the show was on the road.

I got some lamb steaks and some pasta then just mixed through a bunch of things I like - broccoli, salami, onion, garlic, chilli, parmesan cheese.

2 comments:

G said...

The lamb chops were overkill - the pasta alone would be enough to satisfy me... well the salami and the cheese particularly.

Unknown said...

Great idea to get the chops from the rack of lamb.Thank you very much for sharing your information...

Polish Beef Sausage Astoria