Thursday 4 July 2013

Cheese and Crackers (by Biggs)

If G and I have been very very good we get cheese and crackers. We have been very very good....in my opinion.

Unfortunately I was quite pressed for time this evening so had to get the cheese from a crappy supermarket and was forced to purchase the only five cheeses they had. Not really worth mentioning what they were. The olives were good, the wasabi crackers were great and the apple was refreshing.

That crappy fake smoked cheese is a childhood favourite of mine so makes me happy however awful it is. And, 100% vegetarian as per the contract.

1 comment:

G said...

I could be convinced to become a vegetarian if it means eating like this every night - the drawback being I'd be dead in two days.

I was a good boy and ate all my vegetables, now I just need a little lie down and an angioplasty.