Tuesday 23 July 2013

Nasi Ayam Kicap (by G)

I arrived in/on Penang and had some good eats during the day and had a soup kitchen style Indian curry street stall picked out for dinner. Unfortunately when it came to about 7 o'clock I discovered that most of the places in my vicinity had closed for the day - in desperation I called into a middle eastern place (across the street from where I'd just seen the second largest rat I've ever seen).

I picked something off the menu that I thought would be flat noodles but what turned up is shown below... it was not great to say the least - the rice was set firm and hard to separate and while I was eating I was convinced the meat was rat (I found a chicken feather lodged between afterwards that allayed my fears).  I say it was not great but it was less than $2 - how can that not be great?



No comments: