Sunday 28 July 2013

Lamb Chops (by Biggs)

Well, a week and a half of feeding myself and I'm already whoring myself out for a home-cooked meal. I'm not selling my body but it's worth noting that if you're willing to stuff wedding invitations into envelopes your friends are likely to feed you.

In my case, Fi and Dan presented me with a wonderful meal of lamb chops served with a warm lentil salad and crispy potatoes. It was incredible.

I know I had lamb chops on Tuesday night but these two meals were worlds apart in tastiness.....tonight's being the tasty one. The lamb chops were juiced up with garlic, oil, white wine and a mix of herbs. The lentil salad was warm and satisfying. The potatoes were crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside....just like they're meant to be....I think there may have been some sort of lard involved.

There was not one single mouthful lacking in flavour. Lamb chops are such a favourite of mine but, in this case, the sides were in serious competition for the tastiest thing on the plate.

No comments: