Tuesday 30 July 2013

Chicken Salad (by Biggs)

I'm anticipating a calorie laden week from tomorrow onward so this morning I thought I should plan something healthy-ish for dinner. I found a cookbook on our shelves called "Healthy Food". It seemed promising so I opened it at a random page and dinner was decided - Mediterranean Chicken Salad. I'm not sure how Mediterranean this really is beyond the olives.

The salad was my usual cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, black olives with the addition of shredded roasted chicken breast, a dressing of oil, lemon, garlic, parsley and pepper and crispy fattoush bread for crunch.

I could divulge how I then went on to undo all my hard work of having a healthy meal but, this is a blog documenting everything I have for dinner...not a "Holy Shit I drink too much" blog.

No comments: